Sunday 12 September 2021

ANDREJ : Chapter Two

On reflection, I think posting just one chapter a week is a bit of a drag, especially as the chapters are a bit short and there's a danger of losing momentum, so from now on I'll be posting chapters Sunday and midweek. That should still give me time to have another story ready to begin posting by the time this one finishes - which is my intention. I have lots of things in the pipeline. 
 
By the way the pictures I post aren't always going to be directly relevant to the current chapter - I spend too much time sorting through thousands of images looking for a match - although I will try. This one, of example, could be an early photo of young Andrej! So sometimes they will just be random samples from my hard drive.  
 
 
Andrej : Chapter Two is in the Books Column on the right
(or if you're viewing on a tablet, probably on a drop down menu - as I've just discovered on my Kindle Fire!)

No comments:

Post a Comment