Saturday 18 September 2021

ANDREJ : Chapter Four

Join the line-up for Chapter Four of Andrej's story.

 

I've had a bit of a problem with DropBox - like they've disabled my account without telling me! It's not a disaster because I have everything on my hard drive, but it means at least for the time being I can't post links to the PDF versions of the stories. What I'll do instead is post them on my Google Group: obedientservice.

 

But as always the full text of chapter four can be found in the Books Section of this blog.

 So don't keep the poor boy standing any longer!!




2 comments:

  1. John, I made the request to join the group, please accept me! I'm reading and following all the stories you write! Please allow read on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you sent a request from the Google Group I will have approved it. But don't worry too much. I shall set up a new DropBox Account over the next few days and restore all the links to this site.
    John

    ReplyDelete